If you're not a member of the California Hotel & Lodging Association (CHLA), you're missing out on countless ways to save valuable time and money every single day! Right now, approximately 300 organizations - your colleagues and your competitors - are taking advantage of terrific benefits that help their organizations run more efficiently and profitably. When a lodging property in California requires goods and services, they usually start with CHLA Vendor Members first.
For just $1000 per year dues, CHLA Vendor Members receive:
- Complimentary listing in the bi-monthly California Lodging News Magazine
- Free detailed listing on CHLA’s Online Buyer’s Guide
- Exclusive to members only - the CHLA property member list
- Monthly Occupancy & Average Daily Rate Reports
- Construction & Renovation Reports
- Unlimited subscriptions to the monthly CHLA Industry Newsletter
- Member exhibitor discounts to CHLA events and sponsorship opportunities
- Reduced rate advertising in CHLA publications
- Significant discounts for member-exclusive programs
- UnitedHealth Group pharmacy discount card
- No additional charge, upon request, California Association of Boutique & Breakfast Inns (CABBI) Vendor Membership
Membership or Sponsorship Questions? Please contact Erika Costa at 916-554-2665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.